With all the cuts and styles of real human hair wigs available, how do you decide which is right for you? The answer is staring you in the face. Choosing the best cut and style is as simple as examining your face. The shape of your face determines what look is right for you. Here is a cheat sheet to use when choosing a human hair wig for women. Oval/Round Faces: You have a round face if:
- Your face is almost as wide as it is long.
- Your jaw line is round and full.
- Your cheekbones are the widest part of your face
- Your face is slightly longer than wide.
- Your jaw line is long and pointed.
- Your jaw is the narrowest part of your face.
- You have a rectangle-shaped face if:
- Your face is definitely longer than wide.
- Your jaw is broad
- The sides of your face are straight.
- Your forehead, cheekbones and jaw line are the same width.